Need a 10" sealed or 8" ported sub for my golf cart

alz06
10+ year member

Im putting some left over stuff in my golf cart and am lacking a sub. It will be pushed by 2 channels off my audioque 4 channel amp. Looking to spend about $100, use 1 cube of space, and be as loud as possible. SQ not really that important. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't recommend using a 4 channel amp on one subwoofer.. A small monoblock amp would be much more cost effective. You could sell the 4 channel, buy a monoblock, and have even more money to spend on the sub.

I wouldn't recommend using a 4 channel amp on one subwoofer.. A small monoblock amp would be much more cost effective. You could sell the 4 channel, buy a monoblock, and have even more money to spend on the sub.
He is using 2 channels of a 4 channel to run the sub. No need for a dedicated class d (fucking noob)

He is using 2 channels of a 4 channel to run the sub. No need for a dedicated class d (fucking noob)
The value of a 4 channel is usually higher than a class d. Obviously price matters to him seeing that he wants it for $100 or less. (fucking noob) Not trying to be hateful, just pointing that out.

Value of a 4 channel is much higher than a class d. Obviously price matters to him seeing that he wants it for $100 or less. (fucking noob)
So he should buy another amp and sub instead of just a sub to use off his existing amp ? I would grab one of the the eBay boner 10's and try that for 50 bills

The value of a 4 channel is usually higher than a class d. Obviously price matters to him seeing that he wants it for $100 or less. (fucking noob) Not trying to be hateful, just pointing that out.
I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that it is useless to sell the 4ch. because he will use the other 2ch. towards the fronts. Unless he likes listening to crappy fronts with a loud *** substage

will be using the other 2 channels to power some ppi 365s. a buddy ended up giving me an id10v3 so i will running that. thanks guys for the input.

thanks buddy. i actually ended up doing the e8 since the rms was perfect for what i have. cant wait to drive around the pits with it. here is a pic of it along with my street car i race.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.