Need $100 comps.

no, you dont. you need to save up longer to buy a quality set. it amazes me people will spend 1500 on a woofer and an amp to power it, but balk at putting anything but bottom of the barrell garbage in the doors.
Well I didn't spend $1,500 on my system. I only have $50 and 36 hours of labor in my sub setup. I have an Alpine MRV-F345 on the way, and I need component speakers for that price. If you aren't going to help me with what I'm looking for, don't reply. Thanks.

Haven't heard anything about this set. How loud do they get? I know how JBL is about sq, so I have no doubts about that.
I have the same pair pushing rated power to them and they get loud.

Especially if you run them active, they can really amaze you from how loud and clear they are.

Only issue is if you like going really loud you have to low pass the mids at 200hz or else they distort due to bass at high volumes.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I have the same pair pushing rated power to them and they get loud.
Especially if you run them active, they can really amaze you from how loud and clear they are.

Only issue is if you like going really loud you have to low pass the mids at 200hz or else they distort due to bass at high volumes.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
They're over budget.

I don't like the polks. We have them in the mustang running off the shaker system.
Sounds like a poor tuning issue. You can literally make any set sound good with proper signal processing/tuning, speaker placement, acoustical door treatment. There's more to sound quality then to just buy a set of speakers and toss it in on the door with an amp then playing around with the EQ

I have the NVX V series and the Alpine Type S on the list as of now. Need something that is supposed to compete with these. Just give me the whole list guys.
What Size? 5.25s or 6.50s.Ill say this..I have a set of Polk DB 6.5 coax, that have lasted me for the last 3 yrs, and they sound excellent on HU power and sound fantastic on 50+ rms with preped doors.They get loud and play very clean on a good clean ,low tdh amp..Infinity are very nice as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.