SOLD Nakamichi pa2004 & pa8001 & 12" idmax d4 v3

Participant count
  • Participant list

newb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pa8001 1000watts x1 @1ohm

pa2004 100watts x4 @4ohm

both are in mint condition. $400 plus shipping or $400 cash picked up locally. or $200 each amp plus shipping or cash.

idmax is also pretty much in mint condition, the blue stuff you see in the back of the mounting flange is blue rtv gasket maker. the sub was in a custom built 1.5cubed sealed enclosure powered by the above amp. $250 plus shipping or $250 cash picked up.

I will do a package deal of $600 plus shipping for all or $600 cash picked up.

I am in the IE but willing to travel and meet halfway.

system pictures by asdfaes - Photobucket

yes they are. i love them to death but unfortunately i lost my job so some things have to go. i am also the first owner of these amps and i bought them at retail when they first hit the market years ago.

951 area. I am about an hour twenty to thirty minutes east of los angeles. but i am willing to meet halfway anywhere in so cal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.