Na$ty a$$ honda accord (low lyfe) build log - 56k

You do realize those 8"s are SUBwoofers.

wow ya your right. had to go look at the pic.

op thats not a good idea. return them and get some mid-bass speakers like i have. plus all that in a small car, wow there no room.

but good luck.

just think you could have saved a lot of money by going with a few speakers. my system gets loud as shittt . now i did go over board on the tweeters ( 8 total ) but im ok with that.

anyway post pics when you start mounting your speakers.

also the 6.5 are subs.

return all the speakers and get the right ones. your system is not going to sound good as there no range with the 8" and 6.5 .

im only trying to help....... thats not going to sound good with using all subs.

plus both subs need an enclosure not free air.

pretty sure we have all done it
As I mentioned previously, this is my first time ever doing a "big" install. I learn best from trial and error. If something is wrong then I will figure it out and correct it as I am definitely not a expert. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I am willing to learn and take advice though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

As I mentioned previously, this is my first time ever doing a "big" install. I learn best from trial and error. If something is wrong then I will figure it out and correct it as I am definitely not a expert. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I am willing to learn and take advice though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
keep up the great work, we are always going to learn by trail and error, i know i have done it many times lol and of coarse we are always going to continue to learn, i had changed my system so many times within 2 yrs and will continue to.

So I try to tell you that you are trying to run subwoofers as mid range speakers but you still would rather install and run them to realize that you screwed up..

Okay then.. Have fun.

"Frequency range: 30-200 Hz"

wow ya your right. had to go look at the pic.
op thats not a good idea. return them and get some mid-bass speakers like i have. plus all that in a small car, wow there no room.

but good luck.

just think you could have saved a lot of money by going with a few speakers. my system gets loud as shittt . now i did go over board on the tweeters ( 8 total ) but im ok with that.

anyway post pics when you start mounting your speakers.
Thanks for the input/feedback, I just realized that I ordered the woofers instead of the midbass speakers for both the 8's & 6.5's. #BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So I try to tell you that you are trying to run subwoofers as mid range speakers but you still would rather install and run them to realize that you screwed up..
Okay then.. Have fun.

"Frequency range: 30-200 Hz"
My fault, i read your previous post incorrectly. I actually ordered the incorrect speakers. I thought I had ordered midbass speakers but ordered woofers instead. This will be corrected, thanks for pointing it out.

i was thinking you did not order subs...

ok get them 8" that i have, great mid-bass. if you want to stick with dayton look at there 6.5 midrange speakers. im running 4- sq 6.5 and really like them and good price. the only think is there out of stock right now.

what tweeters are you getting or have ??

ok get them 8" that i have, great mid-bass. if you want to stick with dayton look at there 6.5 midrange speakers. im running 4- sq 6.5 and really like them and good price. the only think is there out of stock right now.

I am going to return the 6 1/2s & the 8s I just got today.

I would like to keep all of my midrange speakers Dayton Audio (I don't like running a lot of different brands)

I am looking for a set of 6 or 6 1/2s and a set of 8s for midbass.

I currently have 8 of the following tweets:

Tymphany NE25VTS-04 1" Silk Dome Tweeter

Would these 2 sets of speakers be more along the lines of what I am looking for?

http://http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rs150-4-6-reference-woofer-4-ohm--295-372

http://http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rs225-4-8-reference-woofer-4-ohm--295-376

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.