Ford ranger prv, tymphany tweeter front stage

Participant count
  • Participant list
Next day'd my mids and highs and got them just as I finished ripping out the blown alpines. Had to fabricate a custom mount for the prv 6.5'sView attachment 26553549

I know, I still need to deaden my doorsView attachment 26553550

Set up the amp gains as best I could by ear. Let me tell you what an amazing combo! These things sing! I'm still messing around with the eq on the 80prs. Trying to dial it in, gains are barely on the amp and it keeps up with the 12's. Gonna dd1 it tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
There is one more thing; you said you will be using the OEM amplifier for the front stage. If that is the case, then you may need an vehicle...

About this thread

BrianJennings75

BrianJennings75
Lake Worth, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BrianJennings75