Na$ty a$$ honda accord (low lyfe) build log - 56k

no .

if you were to just use your h/u you would need to run....

sub

tweeters

8" or 6.5 or 5.1/4 ONLY 1 TYPE .

so you could do.

sub

tweeters

the 6.5 you would bandpass them in the h/u . so you would put that amp in full. and use the h/u crossover .

plus sent you a pm.

Got my replacement battery in the mail today, along with some more LED lighting and my stereo bypass.

6eb424a22430c86b23fb89199dfcdf27.jpg

Alright all, so I have decided that I am going to get a sound processor as well in order to get the best possible sound/quality out of my speakers. Here are the options that I am currently in between. What would your choice be?

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 Programmable 8-channel digital signal processor at Crutchfield.com

Alpine PXA-H800 Digital sound processor at Crutchfield.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KN2TQ2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Is there any other options I should be strongly considering $400-$600 price range?

Keep in mind that I intend to run the following setup:

8x 1" tweeters

8x 5 1/4" mids

4x 8" midbass

2x 12" subwoofers

Ugh, I have been busy as hell with work and moving. I have finally gotten all settled in my new home and should be able to resume my build in the next week or so.

I didn't read the last two pages since it's all the same thing. My take on this is that you bought way more stuff than you really needed. You don't need a huge front stage seeing that your sub stage isn't all that big. A simple 3 way with a super tweeter would be enough. I personally love my 8" silver flutes for midbass. Then you can do 6.5 midrange and some crescendo super tweets. I don't know why you would need FIVE amps!!!!! That's insane!! 3 should be the max! Just get 2 4 chan amps

I didn't read the last two pages since it's all the same thing. My take on this is that you bought way more stuff than you really needed. You don't need a huge front stage seeing that your sub stage isn't all that big. A simple 3 way with a super tweeter would be enough. I personally love my 8" silver flutes for midbass. Then you can do 6.5 midrange and some crescendo super tweets. I don't know why you would need FIVE amps!!!!! That's insane!! 3 should be the max! Just get 2 4 chan amps
Sorry everyone, I have been super busy traveling and working. I have not updated the thread in a while because I am still waiting for my boy from TDH to finish up 1 other build before he gets started on my project. I agree with you though Jerseyboy and have decided to up the anty a bit and instead of doing a 2 12" trunk build I am just going to go ahead and wall out my accord with 4 XCON 12's. I have all the equipment needed already and my car is already in the shop. I am just in a waiting stage at this point, but we should be getting started in the next month or so. It will def be ready for some shows/competition next season. Once the build gets started I will begin to update this thread again, so stay tuned.

I agree with you though Jerseyboy and have decided to up the anty a bit and instead of doing a 2 12" trunk build I am just going to go ahead and wall out my accord with 4 XCON 12's.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/phatyo.gif.0c0e21b4fcf7bc51bc9a8375a5ca4d49.gif

You gonna get some helper springs so that thing isn't riding around bottomed out?
The car is actually already sitting on the ground (1 soda can off the ground to be exact). I have a ground control/koni suspension setup so it is completely adjustable. I will most likely have to get stiffer springs and raise the car up a bit until they settle back in.

Man. Crazy build. I look forward to seeing how that turns out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif
Me too, I am excited. 4 12" XCons on 2 Orions 2500s should bang pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.