My used Kicker SX900.2 for used but working Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 RFR3112.

Participant count
  • Participants list

Chollis
10+ year member

Kicker SX900.2:

Condition: Used not abused and missing end caps, but functioning perfectly. It's a beast. I would really like to trade for a 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 RFR3112 preferably, but I am looking for at least one bad *** 12. I'll post an actual picture of the amp when I get home from work. Make me an offer. Here's the specs:

Kicker SX900.2 2-Channel Amplifier with DSP

32-Bit User-Programmable Digital Signal Processing

RMS Power Rating:

213 watts x 2 channels @ 4 Ohms

425 watts x 2 channels @ 2 Ohms

850 watts x 1 channels @ 4 Ohms Bridged

UltraMatch Gain Structure, single-band parametric KickEQ (Variable Gain, Boost, and Q), and crossovers ( Variable High and Low-Pass Filters )

SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously)

ISIS (Indicate Status & Input Settings) Interface

BLAST Port (Bass Level And Signal Transfer) Provides Remote Bass Level Control and control signal transfer between multiple SX amplifiers

Kompressor

Adjustable Phase Control: 0 - 180°

EndKaps: Cast aluminum, custom, removable covers to protect and hide all your wiring connections to the amplifier

SickBay and On Board Diagnostics

Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 kHz

Variable Input Sensitivity: 1V / 2V / 4V / 8V / 16V

Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB

MOSFET Power Supply

RCA Outputs: 1 Pair

Remote Gain Control

Fan Cooling

Dimensions (With Endcaps): 25-3/4" L x 10" W x 2-1/2" H

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade for 2 almost mint rockford fosgate Punch HX2 12's?Dual 4 ohms. rated at 500wrms but will take 1kwrms easily. these are the 3" VC ones.
Re you talking about the RFD2212? I definitely want something beefier than that. Even if I don't get the fosgate power HX2, I was looking for something more powerful and higher end in general.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...