my pathy build

i don't even think that really counts as a layers. kinda like patches dood. and how did you glass the inside of it when there is no working space? it would show more of a resin mess but w/e man. as long as your happy.just still think they could of been glassed better.
Uh I patched them since I was always running out of resin and resin costs ALOT of money. They are pretty strong and happy how they came out

to late already. Eh

Looks 200x better than the first time I saw it.
Now all you have to do is re-do all that stuff that's painted blue.
sie. Uh If I have time. I got only to only flush mount my colossus and cover my back doors

you cant be serious? lol
lol. Uh that ain't enought for me. that 146 on music isn't loud. I will use the same box and **** just gonna swap out the subs and add another amp but for now its like this

First investment should be a new alty.
yah I am gonna get a new alt before I buy any sound equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Better than I could ever do on door pods, so gratz on that. I did notice the one pod, it looks as though you can see some of the wood, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.
Nice install nontheless.
yah I wrapped the suede and I cut it to far and came out like that....I might just paint it in the future

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.