my new car!!

Excuse me, don't you drive a bone stock fucking Caliber with nothing but HIDs?
Sure do. Its a family car for my family. Its not meant to be fast. If I wanted it fast Id get a SRT4 Caliber.

All Im saying is a GTP needs mods, not big rims. ZZP racing transmission, block off plates, 90lb injectors, exhaust, etc. And then maybe some 18's that are nice and light.

Sure do. Its a family car for my family. Its not meant to be fast. If I wanted it fast Id get a SRT4 Caliber.
All Im saying is a GTP needs mods, not big rims. ZZP racing transmission, block off plates, 90lb injectors, exhaust, etc. And then maybe some 18's that are nice and light.

i wasnt looking for fast or flashy or anything in particular really. i was just looking for a cheap reliable car with low miles. this just happend to have rims and a supercharger. its not the fastest, but its got enjoyable pickup.

i wasnt looking for fast or flashy or anything in particular really. i was just looking for a cheap reliable car with low miles. this just happend to have rims and a supercharger. its not the fastest, but its got enjoyable pickup.
You definately got reliable. My 99 GT was sold with 187K on it for $2500 cash. Granted I had a little bit more in mods into it, but I still drove the hell out of it and the only major issue I had was the tranny at 127K. In the 97-03 body style they didnt use a hardened 4th gear input shaft. It was a softer metal rather than solid steel and that was a common issue.

You definately got reliable. My 99 GT was sold with 187K on it for $2500 cash. Granted I had a little bit more in mods into it, but I still drove the hell out of it and the only major issue I had was the tranny at 127K. In the 97-03 body style they didnt use a hardened 4th gear input shaft. It was a softer metal rather than solid steel and that was a common issue.
nice, yeah they got some value to them.

i like it, let's trade for a day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif and I wouldn't even tint the windows, put a michael myers mask on and STUNT

i like it, let's trade for a day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif and I wouldn't even tint the windows, put a michael myers mask on and STUNT
lmfao, michael myers mask n stunt. classic.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.