my new box look at packaging

ok ok ok
Looks nice but... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!!
i didn't say that it bottoms out., i said it has a rattle.. i just aimed sub up to see if it would stop., low volume no rattle turn hu up 3 more clicks rattles like hell.. gonna pull it and play inverted later

i never will understand why people use that stupid bracing techniques. threaded steel rod is 10x stronger and much better acoustically
i like the rods through box too looks cool and u can tighten them from outside.

Someone local to me had a 1250 that had some issue like that. I'll have to ask.

There is definately ****** glue out there...ask Sundown lol

Someone local to me had a 1250 that had some issue like that. I'll have to ask.

There is definately ****** glue out there...ask Sundown lol

Hey geezer what came loose? The surround or the spider?
surround.. no i gotta figure out if i have to cut the rubber gasket off front to get clips on foam to glue down.. have to go to walmart on a weekend to get glue and clips..

surround.. no i gotta figure out if i have to cut the rubber gasket off front to get clips on foam to glue down.. have to go to walmart on a weekend to get glue and clips..
You don’t have to cut that rubber off. Stick your fingers underneath and lift up and pull out at the same time. Once you get a small section off just stick a screwdriver in there and run it around the rim. I had to take mine off when I first got mine cuz it was like 1/2” off center for the mounting holes. Getting it off is easy, getting it back on is the fun part!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.