my new box for a single xfl-1222

[quote name='freakin_rican']what do you suggest i am also trying to get a new deck and door speakers and now my head lights are starting to dim so i am in need of the big 3/alternator...[/QUOTE]

Big 100 ah batt and big 3 will have you set on the electrical for your amp. @mylows10 ; for cdt speakers

get a second battery with 100 amp hours...
And do big 3. Well do big 3 first and test voltage drop while playing full tilt for a few. If still drops dramatically get the batt. I recommend audiotechnix 0/1 ofc for wire

Looks fantastic other than the speaker wire snaked in through the port.... What's up with that?

Not hatin'... it really does look great! Just wondering why that was done.

Looks fantastic other than the speaker wire snaked in through the port.... What's up with that?

Not hatin'... it really does look great! Just wondering why that was done.

i couldnt find any 12gauge ring terminals so for now i just wired it that way...i still have some work to do yet lol one step at a time..lol

And do big 3. Well do big 3 first and test voltage drop while playing full tilt for a few. If still drops dramatically get the batt. I recommend audiotechnix 0/1 ofc for wire
thats my next step is to do the big 3 and see where thats gets me...lol where can i find all the ring terminals i will need for the big 3...???

Down here I have NAPA where I got my terminals. But any real parts supplier, (not AutoZone, advance auto, etc) should have 1/0 terminals.. Same with you 12 gauge..

looks nasty bro.. Glad it turned out as good as it did! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Down here I have NAPA where I got my terminals. But any real parts supplier, (not AutoZone, advance auto, etc) should have 1/0 terminals.. Same with you 12 gauge..looks nasty bro.. Glad it turned out as good as it did! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah i think so too i went to bestbuy and abc warehouse yesterday looking for some but couldn't find nothing but had a couple jaws drop at one 12 banging pretty hard with stock electrical stock alternator and stock radio...i will check our napa store out here...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.