My little project

Participant count
  • Participant list
Nice bro, how do like that amp? I've been looking into MB Quart amps as they accept balanced differential inputs.
They alright hows that..how do you like that 540i? I wrapped my sisters around a tree about 6 months ago

Nice bro, how do like that amp? I've been looking into MB Quart amps as they accept balanced differential inputs.
I'm impressed, they DO have power. I haven't had them clamped. The first one I got a DSC 1500.1D and it magically burned out. Maxxosonics replaced it with this ONX, but guess they didn't know why the DSC just randomly quit working. I'm pretty sure it's not from anything I did.

So basically maxxosonics traded out the cheap DSC (which did have power when it worked) for the ONX.

I'm impressed so far, it's holding up and definitely able to overpower these alpines.

As far as the price? Well, I was told there's better ones out there.

They alright hows that..how do you like that 540i? I wrapped my sisters around a tree about 6 months ago
I am loving it, the torque is awesome. It's very responsive. It's so much fun on the interstate "I'll be driving at 60,then floor it (in 6th gear) and OMFG where'd all the cars go???:D"

I'm impressed, they DO have power. I haven't had them clamped. The first one I got a DSC 1500.1D and it magically burned out. Maxxosonics replaced it with this ONX, but guess they didn't know why the DSC just randomly quit working. I'm pretty sure it's not from anything I did.
So basically maxxosonics traded out the cheap DSC (which did have power when it worked) for the ONX.

I'm impressed so far, it's holding up and definitely able to overpower these alpines.

As far as the price? Well, I was told there's better ones out there.
Hmm thanks for the info, it'll be at least 2 months before I look into buying and I'll ask you how it turned out before I pull the plug.

I wanted to ask you which is better in efficiency, sound quality, and spl? The MB Quart DSC1500.1d or MB Quart ONX1500.1d? And does the DSC1500.1d overheats? Reason im asking, because i have the same amp DSC1500.1d and wanted to know from a owner of it how does it compare. And this is the second time i heard of this amp going out. I hope my don't.

I wanted to ask you which is better in efficiency, sound quality, and spl? The MB Quart DSC1500.1d or MB Quart ONX1500.1d? And does the DSC1500.1d overheats? Reason im asking, because i have the same amp DSC1500.1d and wanted to know from a owner of it how does it compare. And this is the second time i heard of this amp going out. I hope my don't.
I wouldn't know the difference.. The DSC quit working before I could ever put it through intense work (so to speak). Kind of odd if you ask me. The ONX is still performing like a beast.. I still need to figure out my subsonic levels, LPF and whatnot though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.