My install begins.. Nuttin too exciting

Great work, I like the truck even better! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Wow looking very good. I like it a lot, I would love to see it in person down at the Trade Center. Hopefully I can get my build in my cougar done by then.

Diggin the s-10 too, Ive got a project 93 extended cab in the backyard right now. Awaiting body work and a small block, but that wont happen till I sell one of my other cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Keep up the good work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dont know if there is the depth in there, Ill check it out though. I may be able to squeeze them in the sail panel part of the door.

As for the eq, bought it used off kingdell here. Pretty cheap unit, find them on ebay for like 45 plus whatever you get raped for shipping.

Got one door almost ready to go. Still need to let the primer dry, give it one more sand then texture it, mount it.. Fill any gaps and spray the whole panel... GETTIN CLOSE!!!!

Door2.jpg

Door1.jpg

Got the box covered today. Ended up going vinyl because I could not find carpet that came close enough to matching.. And the material cost me only $12

BoxCovered1.jpg

BoxCovered2.jpg

Got the box covered today. Ended up going vinyl because I could not find carpet that came close enough to matching.. And the material cost me only $12
BoxCovered1.jpg

BoxCovered2.jpg
Nice where'd u get the vinyl?

Im thinkin about buyin that same eq off online car stereo for 50 bucks. Have you used it yet? And if you have what do you think of it for how much it costs?

My Alpine CDA-9845 has hardly any eq on it, its shitty but I dont want to cough up the cash for a higher end unit yet.

Vinyl is from Jo Ann Fabrics. $9.99/yd. Theres always 40 or 50% off coupons in the papers!! I bought 2 yards and got 40% off. Pretty happy with it, just have to make sure to STRETCH it! And babysit it while it dries. I also put a lot of extra adhesive around all edges and speaker and amp cut outs.

Havent used the eq, and really dont think I will. I bought it used off a member here, and essentially picked it up because of the price, and the fact that it lights up blue LOL.. Deep down, I dont like eq's..

Anyhoo, heres the doors almost ready for paint after the seams dry...

Door3.jpg

Door4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ken448

10+ year member
Get off my lawn.
Ken448
Southeast MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date