My First Install

and I'd love to win the lottery //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
its funny how every time u buy a lotto ticket, u actually feel good about it and think u have a chance. you really dont, but i still buy lotto tix //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

haha i didnt read the writing b4 the pix and i was gonna say your glovebox looks like a suitcase. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gifwish i had the time to do miscellaneous experimenting.
subs in a cooler. music and drinks for everybody!

id like to turn a chicks body into a sub box-use her mouth as a port. i guess you would have to seal up the eye sockets with silicone so no air escapes. as for the mouth using it as a port- you would have to bust out the nose cavity and use the whole face as a port- an idmax would be a good choice for a female thats about 5'6 as long as she doesn't weigh more than 135 pounds

I don't hire people with GEDs. I manage a restaurant and I get tons of people that apply for jobs with only GEDs. I throw the apps away. At least get a real high school diploma.
oh i guess your cool; right? you sound like a real loser. i would get that app and smash it right through your fvcken face!!! i hate chumps like you- DIE!!!

What, because 10th grade Engleeeesh was too hard for you?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
OH I GUESS YOUR COOL BECAUSE YOU USE TUBE AMPS AND YOU THINK YOU ARE A HIGHER LIFE FORM THAN MOST- WELL I GUESS I USE THEM TOO BUT NOT IN A CAR!!! MARSHALL JCM1000 TUBE HEAD-SOLID STATE *****. anyways i got side tracked- i dont appreciate people who think their better because they have a higher education than most and that they belong on the highest totem pole. yes, a high school diploma is better than a ged but atleast the kid owns a busness and he is trying to better himself.

man i get flamed for a waffle iron, at least I can make food!

jcm = nice amp by the way, although solid state and tube both have their advantages, thats like saying a sealed box is better than a ported, its all preference and what sound you are going for.

i dont appreciate people who think their better because they have a higher education than most and that they belong on the highest totem pole.
I never said that higher education automatically makes you better than anyone else - I can name plenty of people I go to school with that are walking, drunken imbeciles, but that's an issue with the fraternity system (another debate for another time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif). It's one thing to never have the chance for higher education, or not have it easily...it's another thing entirely to have that chance and voluntarily drop out.

But then again, it worked for Paul Allen and Bill Gates...

why can't we just get along??lol. it was his choice to drop out, and that's his decision, although everyone knows its better to finish high school, once again it was his choice....

id like to turn a chicks body into a sub box-use her mouth as a port. i guess you would have to seal up the eye sockets with silicone so no air escapes. as for the mouth using it as a port- you would have to bust out the nose cavity and use the whole face as a port- an idmax would be a good choice for a female thats about 5'6 as long as she doesn't weigh more than 135 pounds
any females out there- got a show coming up

Go back to school and pick up the business later. My advice anyways but what do I know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

macbethpoe

Banned
macbethpoe
Red Bluff, CA.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from