my first build

That looks **** good for a first install. How do the subs sound? and what are the dimensions of the box if you don't mind me asking? I'm building a box for my cousins He2's and wasn't sure how I was gonna do the port. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

is it really your first? Im not calling you a liar but most peoples first install consist of a prefab box and some crappy gear.
The first install I did wasnt bad but it wasnt my car either. It was 2 Volfenhag 12"s (he wanted them they were cheap) in a box built to spec on a RF P3002. My fiorst install in my truck is whats in my sig.

Nice box btw. I really like what you did with the batt

i have done the prefabs but i dont call that a build that is just screwin subs in a box and hookin wires up the box was designed by another member on here and i built it off his design ill included specs later when i find my scratch sheets

is it really your first? Im not calling you a liar but most peoples first install consist of a prefab box and some crappy gear.
^^^agrees. very good install for a first! Considering you've worked with fiberglass in the past I'm afraid to see how good your second, third and fourth install will be! Time to start doing family and friends install to make money for your future car audio purchases. keep up the good work.

thanks for the words guys and zorasmiles it also helps i am a carpenter i have most tools to do the job right im a picky person id do it over before id settle for it to be an hald a@# job lol you not to far comeon down and check it out lol

thanks for the words guys and zorasmiles it also helps i am a carpenter i have most tools to do the job right im a picky person id do it over before id settle for it to be a half a@# job lol you not to far comeon down and check it out lol
That's what separates you from most people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

well still no wires in the mail so still sittin still thinkin bout startin the door panels any suggestions on wat to mount in there remeber set up will be 2 Fi Q either 15s or 18s

and the suburban is a 1993 old style interior

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.