My build so far…..what do u think

Participant count
  • Participant list

loudcaprice5

CarAudio.com Recruit
Here is what I bought so far. 2 rs team 18s and one down4sound jp83 amp. I hand 4 sets of rs neo tweeters and 2 sets of rs 6.5 neo speakers. I have a 500 amp brand x alternator and a down4dound d4s jp40 lithium battery. Good for up to 12k watts at 14.8 watts max it says. I’m trying to get the whole package here. Shits expensive lol. Any input/advice is appreciated it. I know I need a highs amp. How many more tweeters or highs do I need?

Here is what I bought so far. 2 rs team 18s and one down4sound jp83 amp. I hand 4 sets of rs neo tweeters and 2 sets of rs 6.5 neo speakers. I have a 500 amp brand x alternator and a down4dound d4s jp40 lithium battery. Good for up to 12k watts at 14.8 watts max it says. I’m trying to get the whole package here. Shits expensive lol. Any input/advice is appreciated it. I know I need a highs amp. How many more tweeters or highs do I need?
Looks like you have plenty to work with. Id run what you have and see what you are missing in your scope of listening and purchase later. Id be looking at some Mids maybe? But thats me,and run those on a 2ch by themselves maybe a 150x2 or 200x2?,and utilize a 4ch up front for what you have of a 150x4 or more.?
What Vehicle? HU? being used/ Sounds like its going to sound fantastic!! Id deff be on the hunt for some wiring being on Sale if needed.
Sweet!!

a 500 amp brand x alternator
LOL. You'd be hard pressed to find an alternator that could come close to producing 500A under real world conditions if you were putting this in a fire truck or passenger bus. I'd also expect the "watts" rating on your battery bank is going to be overly optimistic.

I don't expect any of this stuff is bad, but I suspect those companies are trying to take advantage of noobs with those pie in the sky numbers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...