mustang trunk ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
If I remember right, I only used a wrentch. I forget what socket, though. It's not THAT hard, if I remember right, this is what you do...

1. Fold down seats, undo bolts holding plastic plastic peice in place. Remove said peice.

2. Remove the cover for the rear speakers, this is the part that's a pain

3. Undo the bolts from the top, top peice should fall.

I'd put something under that large black plastic peice, though, as when mine fell, the wires snapped. Not a major problem, fixable, but still not pretty. IF you want to remove the speakers from that peice, you need a hex screw-driver.

alrite thanks.i kinda went ouit today to check it out an it really didnt look that bad.i just need to get a wrentch.tryin to get the most room in my trunk for a 15 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
Might not even be an issue if you don't have any really big panels on it. Otherwise dowels or threaded rod across your wide panels would be the...
I ordered the car with the upgraded B&O audio system....turn's out Ford bought the name but they didn't buy the quality. The system ****** to me...
Contact ANS he has a used Focal 8 Channel DSP that went for 1,300 bucks and is selling used I think shipped for 450. And from what I have seen and...
I too generally use the factory carpet to make my templates. It's also a good idea to put layer of butyl damping material under the MDF too...

About this thread

sxkicker89

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sxkicker89
delaware,dover
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date