mustang ported box design help

gettinlouder
10+ year member

Iv been trying to find some blue prints for a box for the trunk of the mustang (1995).I'm not sure how much space would be optimal for my subs but they are pioneer champ pros tsw-3002d4. I have found dimensions of a ok sized box that are 13 high 36 wide and 30 deep. I'm wondering if someone can come up with a 34 Hz port for it.Any help appreciated

While I'm waiting for a reply from one of them just wondering what would be the greatest amount of airspace my pioneer champ pros the tsw-3002d4 can have or the best amount for them to have if anyone knows please tell really trying to get the info to make a nice box and get this stuff out the house and in the car

Just remember with a Mustang that the trunk opening is very small (especially if you have a convertible). Measure your trunk opening before you measure your trunk space to make sure you can get it in comfortably (i.e. not pinching/scraping your fingers).

I should be able to fit a box measuring at 13 high 36 wide and 30 deep, might be 36 deep and 30 wide and I know you have to take the latch off but not sure how to design a port ,wanted it at 34hz.

Im waiting to hear back from my friend. As soon as we get his car over here I will have an answer for you.

I thought you already had a thread on this subject?

Yea I didn't word that good and tried deleting but couldn't figure it out but I will be patient.on just ready to get them in a box, I had them in a sealed box for the mean time bit its pretty small bottom of the sub is at the back wall and sounds like they need some breathing room but thanks again

Allright haven't hitting much input which o don't blame anyone people have lives, but I have came up with a box the is 13.5 tall 30 wide and 30 long you can go longer if you need but at this size it gives me 5.8 ft.I want to tune it for 34 Hz and the port I came up with is 12.75 tall 3 in wide but its only suppose to be 10.8 in long so I am wondering if it can just go 10.8 inches in the box without turns because I havent been able to figure it out but aero ports go straight in so if anyone can give me some answers would help much because I'm tired of not feeling the bass. Thanks for any input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.