mustang install plus i need ideas for a system

Participant count
  • Participant list

fosgate SVT
10+ year member

just got a 2000 mustang{a step up from my contour! lol}

i noticed that it has a tape player and about 5inches lower is a cd player

with the air and heat in between i wana insatll a a good head unit will the install kit give me something to cover that gap where the old cd player was??? and if not what do i do leave that cd player in and install the head unit where that tape deck is?

JUST GOT MY INSURANCE MONEY BACK I NEED A GOOD SYSTEM 1300.00 TO WORK WITH i like to listen to mainly like techno i want nice clean crisp high and mids

withsome punch in the trunk not looking for all out spl cuz that was my last up and that got stolen what should i get? from head unit to sub{or subs}

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.