Mustang Giugiaro Concept Pics

this is in the new auto week, in the end of the article, it says the company that built it spent 30,000 man hours making this car, the article says it makes an estimated 500 HP. Its powertrain and chassis come from ford racing, also added was a twin screw supercharger and fuel injectors from the Ford GT and a "one of a kind calibration to the engine". Dont know if its worth it, I like the front end, but thats about it.

I still say the rear end of it looks horrible. but i like the front end like the way they went with the lights on it has like a mean look to it.

Nice , Sounds like they did there homework on this car that had to do with the engine. I do agree i only like the front end the rear they should of did more work to=/.

they are just trying to make a stang faster than the new marro... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

03/04 cobra's = best mustangs ever, imo.
i dont like the looks of this one so much.
yea, i am a fan of the 94-98 bodies, had two in the family, and a 68. i had a 98 cobra. the 03-04's were sexy, and they had a bullet proof drivetrain as well. the new shelby's are purty too

I like the design, and the sharp lines to it, like most concept cars.

Weird Italian name for a Mustang though..

Also, it is straying away from that American Muscle look.. and moving more towards Japanese style sorta..

"International appeal" is what they are going for, I guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.