Mustang Giugiaro Concept Pics

wish I brought a camera there were some really nice cars that I could've showed u guys. but this one was sex

1202061540iy4.jpg

phone camera had no storage space ftl

I like my 06....Where ever I go people are always taking pics of my car and looking at it.....and asking tons of questions...lol It is an attention getter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
WTF?? have people in your town seen a ferrari before/

wish I brought a camera there were some really nice cars that I could've showed u guys. but this one was sex
1202061540iy4.jpg

phone camera had no storage space ftl
So Sick! When I have money out the ass one day I will buy an Aston Martin:fyi:

I will probably never have money out the ass:fyi:

So Sick! When I have money out the ass one day I will buy an Aston Martin:fyi:

I will probably never have money out the ass:fyi:

you cant get money out of the ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Do they have some fine ass models around the Lamborghini's like last year.
there were some models there, but they were really only at the "tuners" area. Where they were showing off rims and stuff, other than that it was just mostly just the cars and than 1 or 2 people that gave speeches about their flagship cars. I had fun, it was my first time going to the show and got to sit in some of the more luxurious cars that I cant afford //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

but closeup of this

1202061621ud8.jpg

i assume most of u that posted dont like fords for whatever reason. my family is half camaro half mustang. i have seen first hand the camaros get stomped on like crazy. im talking about stock, the way they came from the factory. my brothers ss camaro got stomped on by my sisters saleen. and my dads camaro with some kind of special packaged got pwned by my younger brothers boss. im in between but lean more to the stangs. the only problem i see is that the chevys are cheaper. but i do like this stang, im gonna research it more. but face it, not even the new camaro coming out would get near the shelby gt.

i assume most of u that posted dont like fords for whatever reason. my family is half camaro half mustang. i have seen first hand the camaros get stomped on like crazy. im talking about stock, the way they came from the factory. my brothers ss camaro got stomped on by my sisters saleen. and my dads camaro with some kind of special packaged got pwned by my younger brothers boss. im in between but lean more to the stangs. the only problem i see is that the chevys are cheaper. but i do like this stang, im gonna research it more. but face it, not even the new camaro coming out would get near the shelby gt.
ya...take off the blower on that saleen and see what happens...

the shelby GT was sexy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif :greedy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif too bad I didnt get a pic of it, the new camaro is the suxxors, wanna be mustang.

thats not a good comparison,

now compare corvette Z07 vs. Shelby

I couldn't guess the number of shares in GM stock I own....and I don't own any in Ford....but I own three fords and no GM vehicles....It should tell the quality I feel in both...but GM continues to sell to people and it only makes me more and more money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If I was going to invest heaps of coin into a Mustang it would have to be this one:

111320060944498908.jpg

There are immediately a couple of grave concerns about such a purchase, however.

A) You could buy two Z06 'Vettes, both of which will outperform the FR500GT, and still have enough money left to get a Camry or an Accord for a daily driver

B) Less than 200mph top-end and they reckon it's worth more than $200K? Not bloody likely...

C) Are the aerodynamics on this newest 'Stang body so poor that the picnic-table styled rear wing is actually a necessity at speed?

Bottom line here (for the FR500GT, anyway...) is what was FoMoCo thinking???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.