Northwest Region music or burp systems?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
dude i totally agree. but then again thats the termlab readings for ya.i have never sat in a vehicle that actually made start to cough. but mine did my brother 300lbs and me, with both amps. i had to turn it down to stop. but i also havnt metered both amps yet
TL numbers dont lie.. they just dont tell you how loud something is.. Just how much pressure that it is. My 6 12's made Hunter cringe and he does 160's

i could care less if its music or a burp. but id need to know what the orgs format is so i can build for it. if its all about competing. i build to win lol. not sound awesome and lose
well you could probably throw music on yours with some mids and tweets and be hitting 158:eek:

thats just sick 162?

TL numbers dont lie.. they just dont tell you how loud something is.. Just how much pressure that it is. My 6 12's made Hunter cringe and he does 160's
i wish i still had my 8 12s in the crx

:crying:and i never even metered it

it actually caused sharp pains in my ear to. it was just toooooo crammed in there and hard as hell to take apart to get to the amps and the subs when something went wrong.

i never said you can hear what numbers people are doing i ment if someone has 10k+ watts and is in my class i dont care if they burp or play music its obvious that they will win power to power.
peronallly i do agree i like music better but thats what street beat and bassrace is for as far as spl bring what you got and play what you want.
that doesnt mean anything. power is a factor but doesn't really distinguish who will win. All is instaler dependant.

personally.. im going to do whatever I need to to WIN... saying that: i'd rather have the other guy playing music so I have a better chance at winning off a burp.. If I know I can win with music.. i'll use music

but not many people with SPL setups are going to play music because they are tuned 50hz+ for the most part

i wish i still had my 8 12s in the crx:crying:and i never even metered it

it actually caused sharp pains in my ear to. it was just toooooo crammed in there and hard as hell to take apart to get to the amps and the subs when something went wrong.

made me LOL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

hell. i can play music. lol. i did a 154 at 45hz a while back so it may be louder now. music doesnt sound good at all. and travis i didnt cringe lol. it was loud and i couldnt control my nostrels lol. but it wasnt too loud for me haha.

you have no idea how hard it was to put that box in a crx. and it smashed, hard, it picked up the lows. and 70hz rediculous. but you can talk your ****. cuz i still aint heard nothing of yours. the only person that heard it was tom, nismofreak.
as for the laughing here you go. one amp did this little #, and i havent even tested to see where my van is loud. three more on the way....amps that is! hillbillies and black gold...

click the link noob.. its a different video //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and yes I will talk all the **** I want. If you take interwebz serious you are troubled in the head.

Nobody has seen nor heard anything of mine other than my previous setups. Only a select few such as my mechanic and others that dont post here know of the current build. Tom had got a little bit of info along with D'angelo, but they know nothing at all either other than it will be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

From a few that I know that went to the Lowrider show that heard your van, had claimed my little blow-through was louder to the 'ear' with half the equipment.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

when do you plan on having tripple or 4 alts for yours again? I think I missed that:confused:

hell. i can play music. lol. i did a 154 at 45hz a while back so it may be louder now. music doesnt sound good at all. and travis i didnt cringe lol. it was loud and i couldnt control my nostrels lol. but it wasnt too loud for me haha.
I saw your face puss puss. Dont lie.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.