Northwest Region music or burp systems?

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Just wanted to let everyone know I have parted ways with Sound On Wheels. The Burban may or may not make any more shows. If it does it wont be me runnin the system. I moved on to other things, I'll see you guys at a few shows here and there. All I can say is I hope the lies will stop and people get their systems built AND show 'em! No LAME ass excuses as to why he and/or she didn't or couldn't make it. After all the dust clears win loose or draw its SUPPOSED to be FUN!!! I know I had fun competing with and against everyone. And for the record I never cried about my music system gettin beat by a "one note wonder" do what it takes to win...
PEACE!!!

Mike
dam i liked the burban:crap:

Just wanted to let everyone know I have parted ways with Sound On Wheels. The Burban may or may not make any more shows. If it does it wont be me runnin the system. I moved on to other things, I'll see you guys at a few shows here and there. All I can say is I hope the lies will stop and people get their systems built AND show 'em! No LAME ass excuses as to why he and/or she didn't or couldn't make it. After all the dust clears win loose or draw its SUPPOSED to be FUN!!! I know I had fun competing with and against everyone. And for the record I never cried about my music system gettin beat by a "one note wonder" do what it takes to win...
PEACE!!!

Mike
Big Mike,

I wish you best of luck in your future plans. I have always enjoyed competing with you. Hope to see you at some shows. Try to come and hang out at Cinco De Mayo.

later,

Joe

Joe, my new career path with free up my weekends so I will be down at the cinco show to kick it and hang out with everyone. I'm sure it wont be more than a year before I have something back in the lanes. Maybe not to the caliber of the burban (to start with) but something that will be mine. Hard to believe that after 20 years I'm leaving the custom car audio field (as a career) Its always been fun competing with you Joe. See you @ the cinco show.

Mike

dam i liked the burban:crap:
I appreciate that you liked the Burban.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm gunna miss that system, as old and unchanged as it is. lol I just hope the next guy don't get in there and blow stuff up.. "ohh look, the gains are all the way down.. let me turn 'em up!!!" haha

I appreciate that you liked the Burban.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm gunna miss that system, as old and unchanged as it is. lol I just hope the next guy don't get in there and blow stuff up.. "ohh look, the gains are all the way down.. let me turn 'em up!!!" haha
you should put big signs on it or just break the knob off, because you know thats whats gonna happen

you should put big signs on it or just break the knob off, because you know thats whats gonna happen

when you show up to an event would you rather compete against other vehicles that can and do play music. or would you rather compete against a one note burp box?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/face2face.gif.c4346df91ccb89a430ef126c23624157.gif
I know this is a lil bit late to comment but it don't really matter mine is a daily driver. I wish that there was a say class differance at 50 hz so above 50 1 class and 50 and below another. Or we can take it down to say 40 instead of 50. I really am ok with whatever as long as there's a show

PEACE!!!

Mike
mike its about time you move on to bigger and better things in life. I never once thought that you only brought in that amount of money after20 years. as for the burban REST IN PIECE'S lol good luck mike and keep in touch one way or the other

mike its about time you move on to bigger and better things in life. I never once thought that you only brought in that amount of money after20 years. as for the burban REST IN PIECE'S lol good luck mike and keep in touch one way or the other
Post car audio guys > current car audio guys? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Silly steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

No doubt Steve.. I'll see you at a show or two I'm sure; if not I'll keep in touch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.