MTX T1501d 1500 watt mont

RayRay1417

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

MTX T1501d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These amps are absolute beast. Extremely underrated they do a little over 1500 rms on 12.4v @2ohms and they can be modified very easily to drop down to 1 ohm giving you around 1800 rms. On 12.4 Any one who has run one of these will tell you that the are absolute monsters. It's always been

On proper voltage and was taken care of properly. I also have second one that will be up for sale here in a day or two it was missing the power and ground screws so I have to order some ten I will post it. Both can strapped together to give you over 3200 rms and if both are modded they will give you over 3500 rms. If your interested in both let me know and we can work out a deal

Price:

$275 shipped second day delivery

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you

Item Pictures:View attachment 26549756View attachment 26549757View attachment 26549755View attachment 26549758View attachment 26549759View attachment 26549760

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
300 shipped for the perfect one to the lower 48. 185 shipped for the one missing the screws wich Is an absolute steal the set screws can be bought from ebay for under $5 and the power and growing can be replaced with bolts from any hadware store or also purchased from ebay. There the same studs that are in most 0 gauge wire connectors

Fwiw, I ran mine modded for years @.8ohm with zero issues. It did NOT run hot at all, I'll assume that comment came from someone that has never owned one let alone a modded one.

The mod will allow up to 18.5 dc volts and down as low as you feel comfortable on impedance... I wouldn't suggest any lower than .5 for daily with good steady voltage. As for the removal of the protection circuit, just don't touch the speaker leads together while the amp is on and all will be well.

With that said, this amp is a proven powerhouse both in original and modded form. There's a reason they've kept there value over the years...

Fwiw, I ran mine modded for years @.8ohm with zero issues. It did NOT run hot at all, I'll assume that comment came from someone that has never owned one let alone a modded one.
The mod will allow up to 18.5 dc volts and down as low as you feel comfortable on impedance... I wouldn't suggest any lower than .5 for daily with good steady voltage. As for the removal of the protection circuit, just don't touch the speaker leads together while the amp is on and all will be well.

With that said, this amp is a proven powerhouse both in original and modded form. There's a reason they've kept there value over the years...
Your a absolutely rite. I've done the mod on a couple amps over the years and I never had problems. Although it will run hotter than normal if your voltage isn't up to par and you trying to get too much out of the amp. I also live in south FL so all my amps tend to be kinda hot so I've installed 4 PC fans and they stay nice and cool

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.