mounting to back of box

well the rubber gromits would be for vibrations, if they would make that much vibration. box is 4.5cu at 35hz. two alpine type r's. built with .75inch thick mdf if that helps

i wouldnt worry about it if its secured good enough.. try it out.. doesnt seem right to you.. add em, but i never had a problem without em

Vibration can damage some amps over a period of time.
yeah well no matter how hard you bolt it down.. its gonna vibrate along with the car.. plus pot holes.. speed bumps ect...

just get it down tight as possible...

well the rubber gromits would be for vibrations, if they would make that much vibration. box is 4.5cu at 35hz. two alpine type r's. built with .75inch thick mdf if that helps

You should have used 3/4 inch MDF, .75 inch will not hold two type r's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.