Motor whine in a Lexus ES 300

Participant count
  • Participant list

Goon's 2001 QC
10+ year member

Rome,Ga.
I recently purchased a 1994 Lexus ES 300 that the factory disk changer didn't work in ,so installed a Pioneer cd player and now you can hear the motor whine through the factory amps and speakers.What would be the best way to get rid of the noise?

go to tutorials. everyone seems to have trouble with their pioneers, go to ground loop fix or noise or somethin, it's in there on how to ground your pioneer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Is that a car show? Wow. Too much ground loops. The magnetic field may interfere with frequencies going to the antenna. Or you just need a...
That is strange there. Thats what Ive encountered with low voltage before . That Kenwood needed a Firmware update and that fixed that one when it...
I feel like it may be the alternator. The physical unit has the exact same whine. It's pretty new, but I'm also not sure if this is normal or not...
Then I don't really seen the need to run a ground directly from the alt, but given your situation, it can't hurt.

About this thread

Goon's 2001 QC

10+ year member
Goon's 2001 QC
Rome,Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from