most decent comps for $100

I have polk db speakers in my boat, they are loud and clear when amped. Never distort, I know Jim doesn't suggest them but for 100 bucks they'd be solid for daily driving

Is 150 pushing it? I hear good stuff about the Image Dynamics ctx65
Ill spit out $50 more if worth it but those are coaxils? Unless you meant the ctx 6.5 component set which is $230?

perfectly doable just not to "forum standards" but thanks
I'd honestly say go with the soundqubed pro audio setup. They are a tad above consumer level when set up properly. They honestly dont sound bad as people put them out to be. I prefer pro audio midranges compared to my jbl ms62c

I'd honestly say go with the soundqubed pro audio setup. They are a tad above consumer level when set up properly. They honestly dont sound bad as people put them out to be. I prefer pro audio midranges compared to my jbl ms62c
Id go with pro audio but i want the easiest stuff possible and they dont have xovers or anything so how would i hook em up to a 2 channel?

the supertweets come with a passive crossover capacitor thing so you can actually hook the tweets and mids on the same channel.
But what about the mids? Arent they going to try to play everything? Is it possible to use ANY x over my buddy said i can get his focal xover would that work?

But what about the mids? Arent they going to try to play everything?
from my experiences with my db drive pro audio mids, they stop playing highs after a certain point. Had em on a home receiver and it felt like they started to fall off rapidly after 5khz. No heavy/harsh SSSS sounds you would expect to get from something thats supposed to be meant for loudness.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.