More sound from small speakers...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tek
10+ year member

My front speakers are 3.5s, and rears are 6x9s. I've read almost everywhere that you get better bass if you take out the rears, but I just dont get enough sound out of my 3.5s. Other than adding kickpanels, what can I do?

simply speaking, you will NEVER get great bass reproduction out of your 3.5" speakers...

get 6.5" or a dedicated 6,7, or 8" midbass....

they are just too small to reproduce lower midbass and upper bass frequencies with any kind of composure...

there are a few ways, but all involve modifications to the interior...

the best way, is kickpanels, door pods are less intrusive, and also work well...

I am planning on making fibreglass door pods fort my car, and tehy won't be intrusive at all...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.