More rms

Participant count
  • Participant list
I think you should try focusing on more things than power handling. Simply because it can handle more power, that does not mean that it will be louder. What are you REALLY looking for other than something with impressive looking specs for power handling?

What sub do you guys think has the most rms for the money?? Budget $300 or under for one. .thankz.
I seriously doubt you're going to get the best sub for your money based purely on RMS rating, especially since most respectable subs in the $300 rane barely even take rms ratings seriously.

How about telling us what kind of car you have, what kind of amp you're going to run and what your desired effect is (SPL I'm guessing) and we can recommend a setup for you.

The stereotype based on the little information you've given makes me inclined to recommend a 15l7

Well i have a 99 saturn sl2 and i have two 175rms 10 inch subs running off the profile ap1000m. They are only getting 155watts a piece. but i was wondering if i ran one 2ohm sub(12 or 15inch) off that amp if it would be worth it or if there would be a big difference. I would be getting 510rms instead of 310rms. but im not sure what i should do. (bought my subs with lack of research) thankz for any help.

I would probably go for an upgrade if you have the money. Try an Alpine type r 12 in a custom ported box and I'm sure you'll love the difference.

what subs are you running now?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.