months of no bass has ceased......

big_mofo
10+ year member

Im Da *** Man!!!
thursday my other sub an amp showed up from UPS. got everything installed that night an listened for a few minutes. today i really opened them up. its teh loud. my 2 15"memphis pr's were childs play compared to these. it kills the lows on every song. i just love em. tonight i realized that there was quite a bit of air exiting the window, an asked my g/f to come put her hair through the window and managed to get a lil hair trick out of it. tomorrow i will post pics of the install, and hopefully a vid or two.

thursday my other sub an amp showed up from UPS. got everything installed that night an listened for a few minutes. today i really opened them up. its teh loud. my 2 15"memphis pr's were childs play compared to these. it kills the lows on every song. i just love em. tonight i realized that there was quite a bit of air exiting the window, an asked my g/f to come put her hair through the window and managed to get a lil hair trick out of it. tomorrow i will post pics of the install, and hopefully a vid or two.
what ARE these?

thank you, not to sound like a dick, but i dont know why people dont read sigs.
I don't have SIGS or AVATARS tuned on.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

massive cw's are the ****. how much you feeding them. Im only giving like 500 and i gotta turn it down alot cause i actually like to listen to my mids and highs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.