Mono or multi channel?

Participant count
  • Participant list

xFury

LV, NV
Hey everyone. I am having an issue with my current amp I got. It shuts down if I go pass 35% vol. so I am looking for a new amp to power my sub and maybe all the component speakers when I upgrade them in the future. I will be upgrading to a 12" sub in a few weeks, but I'm not sure if I want to go single or double.and will be upgrading to a decent componet set in the future.

Looking at the Dayton Ultimax 12 or Soundb or a Sundown. So what amp would be enough to power it? And should I just get a mono then get a lower power amp for the component? Going for a SQ setup.

Will be using factory radio also.

Budget: $200 +/-

Thanks

If you really want sound quality don't focus so much on power. Head room is great but not always affordable. Focus on a clean signal, and tuning capability. You want a way to put that sub bass right on the front dash

If you really want sound quality don't focus so much on power. Head room is great but not always affordable. Focus on a clean signal, and tuning capability. You want a way to put that sub bass right on the front dash
Sound good, so what would you recommned that is an upgrade from a 10" Kicker and a defective Eclipse? The budget is only for the Amp alone.

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.