Class D amp, but not cea compliant??

really jeff, I heard those are decent for the price point ... Maybe I was misinformed ??
no they are solid amps, just right now he's looking at a refurb, they have been discontinued for a loooong time and sonic sells a lot of refurb soundstream and hifonics. Already had a guy with a horror story about a hifonics hfi last week on the forum, bought straight from sonicelectronix.

Thanks. Yea ill pass. I want to keep it just barely under 2k watts so I don't need to put an extra battery and upgrade my alt but still be loud..... Is that possible?

If you get a good custom HO box with the right sub it sure is ...
Why would the box and sub impact how much he's drawing running the power he stated? I think you were alluding to him getting a more efficient driver/enclosure combo rather than more power?

Thanks. Yea ill pass. I want to keep it just barely under 2k watts so I don't need to put an extra battery and upgrade my alt but still be loud..... Is that possible?
Have you tested your stock electrical and seen its limits? Or you just assuming you can run 2k without upgrades? Every car is different so careful there. Best way to get loud is cone area get the biggest sub you can possibly get in there in the proper box. Sure power matters but cone area helps alot

Have you tested your stock electrical and seen its limits? Or you just assuming you can run 2k without upgrades? Every car is different so careful there. Best way to get loud is cone area get the biggest sub you can possibly get in there in the proper box. Sure power matters but cone area helps alot
I started a thread on here asking when do u need an extra battery, someone said at 2k, so I went with that and want to get just shy of that to not have to. My car has a stock 95a alt. not sure of how u mean test it's limits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.