Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling a Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp. Amp works great and in good condition. Rated at 1550rms@1ohm but people have clamped around 1800rms+. Real solid amp and will save space than most amps. Was running 2 Rockford 12" HX2 Subs to em.

Price:

$325 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pop will give advice when asked and bust balls as well. Hell, most people here bust balls. You know how you hang out with your buddies and give each other a hard time? Well it’s the same thing here. You ask a stupid question, expect to get some smart ass responses. You ask a legitimate question, expect to get some good advice. It’s really that simple. Bump up old threads that show the item has already sold, expect to get some smart ass comments. Bobby gets bashed every day and is still here. Just take it on the chin and move on. Just like life, don’t expect everyone to coddle you and don’t take everything personally.

not to be selfish but i had my wallet 1500 stolen sunday while installing a rockford 1200 w/ 2 p3s.
then i found out he did it. so i was ready to fight and i got fired. if things couldnt get any worse i just left to buy a new phone i was already pissed and on edge. however guys i APOLOGIZE and MEAN NO DISRESPECT
Thats not me BUT ITS A THORN IN THE SIDE! I know my word dont mean **** but i dont wanna start off telling lies! so this is what kept my mind off the subject. thats been my 24 hours... but im sorry!

not to be selfish but i had my wallet 1500 stolen sunday while installing a rockford 1200 w/ 2 p3s.
then i found out he did it. so i was ready to fight and i got fired. if things couldnt get any worse i just left to buy a new phone i was already pissed and on edge. however guys i APOLOGIZE and MEAN NO DISRESPECT
Thats not me BUT ITS A THORN IN THE SIDE! I know my word dont mean **** but i dont wanna start off telling lies! so this is what kept my mind off the subject. thats been my 24 hours... but im sorry!

Sorry to hear about that **** happening to you. So, what kind of gear are you looking for? Amp, subs, HU, Speakers, etc.....

first id like to have a mulligan...! my name is josh and im pretty new to this. i would like say i do respect the time you have put in and i wish you well. that was just a really bad DAY! im sorry bro.... take care....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.