Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling a Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp. Amp works great and in good condition. Rated at 1550rms@1ohm but people have clamped around 1800rms+. Real solid amp and will save space than most amps. Was running 2 Rockford 12" HX2 Subs to em.

Price:

$325 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

trying to be positive and this is what you get. people can we get top cop an admin job so we dont have these problems and woman its obvious he need to get off grandma couch

I'm positive you have an extra chromosome.
are you in elementary school? go play video games. its clear the last time youve been with a woman was when you came out of 1. that right im 2x the man you ever be thanks for understanding greatness. youll be lucky the stick to the bottom of my shoe

unlike yourself, i have things going on. you just confirmed you are the s..t on my shoe. cant you smell that smell its all around you. smh is this what you do for living cause you ****, stick to your day job. wow cyberbully big man.... youve been hear 10 years act like it.

Declue.jpg

ive been on here for a couple of hours, youve here 10 years. is this what you do all day HATE. HOPE your happy with your try to down someone thats a big man. you must live in front of the screen your a wanna be with no life. when the thread is read it pretty clear....lifetime benchwarmer award go to..... you got it LOSER

if you HAD a life this would even be talked about. you wasted to much time on negative thoughts that must be your mindset and outlook on life go to a counselor you need a life coach i bet yourself esteem is none existant. be positive DUDE HELP NOT HURT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.