Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling a Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp. Amp works great and in good condition. Rated at 1550rms@1ohm but people have clamped around 1800rms+. Real solid amp and will save space than most amps. Was running 2 Rockford 12" HX2 Subs to em.

Price:

$325 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You have to realize Popwar has been here for a long time. This forum used to be great and you’d get pages of responses in one day. Now, it is a shell of its former self. Everyday we see new users bump up old ass threads asking if something is for sale still. Instead of bumping up old threads, just PM the seller. PM is how you need to buy/sell anyways.

decule2.jpg

You have to realize Popwar has been here for a long time. This forum used to be great and you’d get pages of responses in one day. Now, it is a shell of its former self. Everyday we see new users bump up old ass threads asking if something is for sale still. Instead of bumping up old threads, just PM the seller. PM is how you need to buy/sell anyways.
your right but as i told him i have literally been on this site for a couple of hours but read the thread he came straight at me! im asking for a little respect. that simple. but to be honest he could have easliy help but he chooses to hurt sounds like he is unhappy with himself. i havent given any thumbs down. Hes negative and try to be a cyberbully. i dont feel good by downing others and i dont stand for it, the proof is in the thread just see for yourself.

are you a cop? get job and leave the hater-ade alone and get some booty

is the tag bro? i knew you was a kid grow up. no time for hater its a waste...... im productive

are you in elementary school? go play video games. its clear the last time youve been with a woman was when you came out of 1. that right im 2x the man you ever be thanks for understanding greatness. youll be lucky the stick to the bottom of my shoe

Hes negative and try to be a cyberbully. i dont feel good by downing others and i dont stand for it, the proof is in the thread just see for yourself.

Respect....! Give It to Get It

LMFAO! The irony. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

We really need to get these kids back to school. The spelling and grammar, or, lack thereof, is giving me a headache. I feel like a code breaker trying to decipher this kids sentences.

bro your a 10 year member. act like it say what you want you can at me and i came back i dont care who you are or what you do if you dont show me respect! people that view this whole convo its obvious. your unhappy and you prey on people to make yourself feel like a feel man. your a joke that wishes he could have a gf thats not a computer screen. go take break with your blown doll and release some steam. you got issues. this is your life then good luck!

bro your a 10 year member. act like it say what you want you can at me and i came back i dont care who you are or what you do if you dont show me respect! people that view this whole convo its obvious. your unhappy and you prey on people to make yourself feel like a feel man. your a joke that wishes he could have a gf thats not a computer screen. go take break with your blown doll and release some steam. you got issues. this is your life then good luck!

You just went full brown retard there.

Well Grandma said I need to vacuum the couch in her basement I sleep on before I go to elementary school and put my blown up doll away so I have to go now after I Google what a vagina is.

declue3.jpg

Actually, Pop is one of the nicest guys on here. I hope English 101 is in your future. Actually, you might want to start with English 99, and go from there.

Pop, quit being a bully! 🤣😂🤣😂
🍿
You just went full brown retard there.

Well Grandma said I need to vacuum the couch in her basement I sleep on before I go to elementary school and put my blown up doll away so I have to go now after I Google what a vagina is.

View attachment 22724
Do you do this all day? i didnt know looking for amps was gonna turn into jerry springer. for what? what are you accomplishing? 10 years here and thats the best youve done.... good job

Do you do this all day? i didnt know looking for amps was gonna turn into jerry springer. for what? what are you accomplishing? 10 years here and thats the best youve done.... good job

Pop is on day shift, sloride works the swing shift, and I work the graveyard shift. It's too much work for one person.

Pop is on day shift, sloride works the swing shift, and I work the graveyard shift. It's too much work for one person.
yall have been hear longer thats cool yall earned it... im just learning the site. im a noobie. i simply said " dont knock the hustle" jay z. no bad intentions when that was said. im positive so until the next episode take care fellas. "good news is all i wanna hear"
R.I.P. mac miller P.S. thanks for the welcoming party boyz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.