Mmats D2100.1 Sub Amp

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Pop will give advice when asked and bust balls as well. Hell, most people here bust balls. You know how you hang out with your buddies and give each other a hard time? Well it’s the same thing here. You ask a stupid question, expect to get some smart ass responses. You ask a legitimate question, expect to get some good advice. It’s really that simple. Bump up old threads that show the item has already sold, expect to get some smart ass comments. Bobby gets bashed every day and is still here. Just take it on the chin and move on. Just like life, don’t expect everyone to coddle you and don’t take everything personally.

Reactions: josh86

josh86

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Jul 25, 2020
virginia
not to be selfish but i had my wallet 1500 stolen sunday while installing a rockford 1200 w/ 2 p3s.
then i found out he did it. so i was ready to fight and i got fired. if things couldnt get any worse i just left to buy a new phone i was already pissed and on edge. however guys i APOLOGIZE and MEAN NO DISRESPECT
Thats not me BUT ITS A THORN IN THE SIDE! I know my word dont mean shit but i dont wanna start off telling lies! so this is what kept my mind off the subject. thats been my 24 hours... but im sorry!

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Aug 28, 2018
not to be selfish but i had my wallet 1500 stolen sunday while installing a rockford 1200 w/ 2 p3s.
then i found out he did it. so i was ready to fight and i got fired. if things couldnt get any worse i just left to buy a new phone i was already pissed and on edge. however guys i APOLOGIZE and MEAN NO DISRESPECT
Thats not me BUT ITS A THORN IN THE SIDE! I know my word dont mean shit but i dont wanna start off telling lies! so this is what kept my mind off the subject. thats been my 24 hours... but im sorry!
Sorry to hear about that shit happening to you. So, what kind of gear are you looking for? Amp, subs, HU, Speakers, etc.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending Topics