MMats component speakers... Opinions?

Yea it looks that way. Mmats makes some good stuff though thats why I was wondering. My buddy has a mmats d2000.1 and two p3.0's and it sounds great and pounds pretty hard. Someone has to have had experience with these

From what I have read up, they are excellent speakers that are worth consideration. A little spendy, but it's nice to run something other than the RSD/Crescendo/ID stuff that everybody and their mother is running.

Yea my thoughts exactly. These arent something that you see come around that often. Plus I am going to be using an old school mmats sq2150 amp and wanted to match with the speakers.

Yea my thoughts exactly. These arent something that you see come around that often. Plus I am going to be using an old school mmats sq2150 amp and wanted to match with the speakers.
My dream is to run an all o/s MMats setup someday...I have a d500.1, so that's a start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

At least I'll be running all o/s Earthquake in the meantime...

Yea at least you got a start. My buddy bought a car from auction and it had the d2000.1, two p3.0's and the sq2150 all just sitting in the trunk. He gave me the sq.

My dream is to run an all o/s MMats setup someday...I have a d500.1, so that's a start //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
At least I'll be running all o/s Earthquake in the meantime...
You should send me the PA2150C, 4050C, and the 2030. Im looking for those.

they're nice, i'm using half a pro641 set up at the moment. after beating the living hell out of them for about 6 years i have a woofer/mid scratching a little bit. i've also got a pro5.2 set i'll end up hooking up for the time being till i can redo my entire front stage. real clean/smooth/warm sound out of them most the time i ran just 100w a side from a soundstream vga400.2 (the one side is now bridged on the same amp and still take 400w great). woofersetc isnt an authorized dealer anymore- and you can usually beat their price at a local dealer anyway for mmats products.

i've also used infinty kappa perfect, alpine spx-pro, illusion audio, a/d/s, and i've got a pair of eclipse 3ways waiting to install and i would easily choose the mmats over most of them (if i could still find illusion i would love to throw together an active 3way with them)

they're nice, i'm using half a pro641 set up at the moment. after beating the living hell out of them for about 6 years i have a woofer/mid scratching a little bit. i've also got a pro5.2 set i'll end up hooking up for the time being till i can redo my entire front stage. real clean/smooth/warm sound out of them most the time i ran just 100w a side from a soundstream vga400.2 (the one side is now bridged on the same amp and still take 400w great). woofersetc isnt an authorized dealer anymore- and you can usually beat their price at a local dealer anyway for mmats products.
i've also used infinty kappa perfect, alpine spx-pro, illusion audio, a/d/s, and i've got a pair of eclipse 3ways waiting to install and i would easily choose the mmats over most of them (if i could still find illusion i would love to throw together an active 3way with them)
Thanks for the info man... I am considering these and will check out a dealer. I wonder how these stack up against the DD comps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.