mirroring? Touch screen

It won't mirrorlink is juno if you want that go get an appradio root your Android phone and install appradio unchained. Otherwise install a tablet or not have it at all lol

How can I use appradio unchained on a iPhone with my nex 8100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
too bad its iphone lol. Cant do cool stuff with it like android. Sure you can jail break it but it doesnt even compare to the things you can do with rooting an android. One is you get to use some apps unsupported by apple vs a root = complete and utter control of your phone's operating system.

Ok so I brought an Android mk809iii. Someone had mentioned in the forums to use that to run AppRadio unchained loaded. How does one root the mk809iii. I tried using my mac running parallels for windows 10 but the device is not recognized. I tried downloading apps like king root on the device which failed to root. Any suggestions.

Ok so I brought an Android mk809iii. Someone had mentioned in the forums to use that to run AppRadio unchained loaded. How does one root the mk809iii. I tried using my mac running parallels for windows 10 but the device is not recognized. I tried downloading apps like king root on the device which failed to root. Any suggestions.

First of all, not every Android device can be rooted. It's very important to search BEFORE you buy to see if the community has been able to unlock the bootloader and achieve root. Generally speaking the more popular the device the more likely someone has figured out how to do it.

If you're trying to root you should find a forum dedicated to the matter and follow their steps exactly. If anything doesn't go as expected you should ask on the Android forum or search to see if someone else had the same problem and found a fix. As far as drivers I've never had an issue finding them and considering most phones/tablets should allow at least connectivity for file sharing to a computer those should be made available by the manufacturer.

Good luck. Be patient, read the instructions thoroughly and follow directions exactly. I've rooted a lot of android devices and it's really just a matter of a lot of web and forum searching and following directions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.