mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

dynomite.jpg

I will be one to say I don't like the look of the car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just not my style, but I like the Wall so far.

What kind of numbers you going for? And what type of amps you using?

your car= cop magnet with those tints
Must not have strict cops down there or something. Hell, just the other day, I was visiting my parents house and it was raining, which makes my 20% look a lot darker and got pulled over. The 2nd time with in a month. Neither time was I ticketed, but anytime I go through that town, I roll all the windows down I can, lol! His car wouldn't make it a mile through my parents town. Strict cops with nothing better to do to make quotta FTL!

Yeah, I haven't eever been pulled over for my tint here (5% all around and 40% on windshield) Only thing I ever got pulled over for was having tinted tail lights... cop said she couldn't see my breaklights but whatever lol.

Nice build though, can't wait to see the end result. Mini will look very slick with the blackout combo. You have the regular mini right, not the S??

Car: 2004 Mini Cooper SSubs: 2 18" RE MT's

Box: Walled off, roughly 15 cubes net, will be tuned around 31hz, thinking about using aero ports

Mids: 16 Selenium 6.5s

Tweets: 16 Power Acoustic Bullets

Sub Amps: 2 Crunch GP3000D-PRO's for the subs (over 3krms each)

Mids/Highs Amps: Matching Crunch GP 2 channel amps

Batts: undecided, kinetik, powermaster, donno yet

Alternator: when i find someone to make me a big alt for my little car, ill get it.

pix0rz

yes its pimpedout97x, if a mod wants to ban me, feel free. i see no need to, as im not causing an ounce of trouble. just posting a worklog for you guys to see.

pics start next post

He has an S...

But nice build, man.

Not a fan of the Mini... but I'll make an exception for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.