mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

starting to come together!!!!

will be 2 layers thick, and a 3rd layer on the outside, which will be the flush panel/trim panel, and have a brace in the center of the 2 subs, from that point, to the floor.

DSCF2522.jpg

DSCF2523.jpg

cut out the 2nd baffle. and test fit of the basket for the 18

btw, its bent from the factory, so i gotta call up RE and see whats up...someone failed in china, LOL

the money shot!

angle = 70 degrees

DSCF2524.jpg

DSCF2525.jpg

foamed up

DSCF2526.jpg

little gaps that need filling. no big deal,

DSCF2527.jpg

had to cut it all funky looking, due to the B pillars being only about 45" wide from side to side, and the box is like 47"

trim panel will cover this

DSCF2528.jpg

DSCF2529.jpg

I cant lie, I didnt think that it was a good idea to put all this in a relative new car like the mini cooper.

But, seeing all the work going into it, I am seriously impressed. That is going to be extremely loud in that lil car. Nice job, and looking foward to the results!

DSCF2398.jpg

DSCF2400.jpg

stock rims i had painted black

DSCF2346.jpg

tint

DSCF2345.jpg

comparison, new 18s vs stock 17s, the 17s were VERY dirty, they look very good when they were clean, its just they were starting to chip (painted)

DSCF2330.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.