mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

i almost bought those rims when i had my civic... and **** the other mini guys, they are just hatin cause their stuff dont look as good as yours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

alot of them are older guys actually, they just arent into the loud systems

looks nice, whatever happened to your explorer??
its just sitting, needs to be finished getting bagged, and i cant weld...

lookin good. you have a pm
replied.

how do u plan on doing a roof for this box? looks great so far. ( i loved my MTs ). and how much money in birch alone, have you spent?
2 sheets of birch so far on this box, 37 a sheet. first box ******, used birch, had 3 sheets in it, wasted alot changing things, 2 sheets of that were free though (from my dad)

roof = runner boards inside

its just sitting, needs to be finished getting bagged, and i cant weld...

replied.

2 sheets of birch so far on this box, 37 a sheet. first box ******, used birch, had 3 sheets in it, wasted alot changing things, 2 sheets of that were free though (from my dad)

roof = runner boards inside

how many runners are there?

have you put any by the side walls of the enclosure?

wow this is looking great man, looking forward to the finished product. And good thing you used birch, that cooper wouldnt handle the weight of mdf. I usually dont like coopers, but I must say that yours looks pretty **** sick.

a murdered out mini, looking good pimp
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

plans for the exterior are to get the plastic trim around the wheel wells/side skirts painted gloss black to match the body, ALL CHROME accents are going black (door handles, headlight trim, etc) even emblems

headlights/tails going blacked out completely

those little bolts all around my rims, those will get painted black, and the spokes are removable, they make black ones, but theyre 120$ so im gonna get mine painted, most likely FLAT black though, becuase i plan on doing flat black stripes down the center of the roof/hood/trunk, and some flat black stripes with the MINI logo in them on the bottom of the 2 front doors. might do flat handles, emblems, etc. i like the gloss/flat look combo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

wow this is looking great man, looking forward to the finished product. And good thing you used birch, that cooper wouldnt handle the weight of mdf. I usually dont like coopers, but I must say that yours looks pretty **** sick.
thanks man:)

This is usually where I say,

"I can dig it"

but someone already stole that so I'll say........

slick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.