mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

your car= cop magnet with those tints
ive only gotten 1 ticket, but cops are always staring me down, usually they dont turn around since they're going the opposite way...ive kinda ran from a couple once, i saw them from a distance start their car from where they were parked, and come towards me (they had to be, they stared right at me) and i turned down another street lol

looking good so far
thanks

Must not have strict cops down there or something. Hell, just the other day, I was visiting my parents house and it was raining, which makes my 20% look a lot darker and got pulled over. The 2nd time with in a month. Neither time was I ticketed, but anytime I go through that town, I roll all the windows down I can, lol! His car wouldn't make it a mile through my parents town. Strict cops with nothing better to do to make quotta FTL!
most cops arent strict about tint, theyll usually say something if they stop u for speeding or something else, but MOST wont pull you over JUST for tint.

unless they're a complete dick.

Yeah, I haven't eever been pulled over for my tint here (5% all around and 40% on windshield) Only thing I ever got pulled over for was having tinted tail lights... cop said she couldn't see my breaklights but whatever lol.
Nice build though, can't wait to see the end result. Mini will look very slick with the blackout combo. You have the regular mini right, not the S??
i was in my friends car the other day with tinted tails, and we got stopped. just a warning though. he had 15% on the wdinshield, cop didnt say a thing about it.

i have the top of the line mini, it an S, with the John Cooper works package...kinda the wrong car to wall off, but im not into all that racing ****, doesnt interest me.

He has an S...
But nice build, man.

Not a fan of the Mini... but I'll make an exception for you.
i hated them, but i bought it, and it grew on me.

And how much was that 10.5" touchscreen?
$213 shipped.

http://www.gooddeals18.com/product/SHK1040

the LCD panel is, in fact, a Samsung. great picture and worth all $213

less than 150 iirc
good response to your thread overall.

I like the look of the wall.....looks a tad familiar.
i'd say so. lol

thats a good looking wall so far... deff better than the last one!
i know, im happy with it so far.

"So It's going to be exactly like robins?"
"well...no I'm doing aero ports"

"It's going to be exactly like robins"
lmao

looking great, keep us updated
will do, ill try and get things done today

Must not have strict cops down there or something. Hell, just the other day, I was visiting my parents house and it was raining, which makes my 20% look a lot darker and got pulled over. The 2nd time with in a month. Neither time was I ticketed, but anytime I go through that town, I roll all the windows down I can, lol! His car wouldn't make it a mile through my parents town. Strict cops with nothing better to do to make quotta FTL!

i know what u mean it the same way where i live. BTW lookin good. lookin forward to finished pics and vid!!

Wait, are you the guy that has the red explorer too? How many user names do you have?

BTW sick car and build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.