Miles0803

Well as far as my situation goes. His girlfriend said she would send me a refund but I don't know when or if it will ever happen. I already filed a report on him on the ic3 site. If I don't get anything by a week I'm calling the police on him.
what the phack? man what kind of stinkyass, used and dirty douchebag makes his girl pay for his fuck ups?? are you serious miles? i'm usually not one to stick my head in other peoples business, but come on.

then again, i wouldn't doubt it if he's pretending to be his own girlfriend just to calm you down a little until all his pending deals go through...might be pesimistic but it's hard to believe someone so stupid could have a girl nice enough to do something like that.

here's some advice miles...if you're trying to get people on your side and be less sketched out about doing business with you, DON'T ACT LIKE AN ******* TO THE PERSON ACCUSING YOU OF SCAMMING THEM. Resolve the situation, show everyone here that it's actually been resolved, and move on. Lazyrider posted BLATANT proof that you've been dodging him. Seriously man, i work a full time job and go to school full time, so i know how it is not having time. You sir have TOO much time and spend it phucking people over.

not chill brosepher.

i just finished working out a deal with miles that we both came to an agreement on before this thread happened. everything went well communication was there and he responded fast to my pm's/texts. i didnt have a problem with him at all. no money was involved just his fusion comps and some subs. i have nothing bad to say about him. i received package three days after he shipped everything was in order and as described. the only thing that i had a problem with was that the box was unglued on one end but that wasnt him it was probably UPS but everything was there and accounted for. because of my low ref count i shiped one sub then when he recieved he shipped comps out and i shiped the last sub out today after recieving his comps. again from personal ecperience with miles nothing bad to be said we worked everything out and got it done. no problems what so ever. at most the only problems we had were tryin to figure out what was going to be traded

this is what you get from this guy.

From Buyer - scott snyder

8/26/2009 16:53 PDT

did not recieve trackimg number whem promised. it also appears you have other ongoing problems. you have been on the site several times and did not respond at all.

From Seller - Miles McCrea

8/28/2009 12:39 PDT

item has been shipped i have a tracking number for you....you started this dispute the day after you paid...if you want the tracking number contact me on the site i guarantee item has been shipped

8/28/2009 14:29 PDT

send me the tk as i asked on the site please

8/28/2009 16:15 PDT

you gotta put the money back when you get the tracking number

8/28/2009 16:21 PDT

i will release the dispute when i have the product sir

8/28/2009 16:39 PDT

ok well my friend shipped it and im tryin to get ahold of him for tracking number hes doing an install right now so let me keep tryin to get ahold of him

9/2/2009 15:08 PDT

tracking number sent on site but here it is for paypal also 0309 0330 0001 3465 5189 shipped usps not ups

9/2/2009 15:24 PDT

why did you lie about shipping sir. you just shipped it yesterday. i will release once i verify it works sir

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies