Miles0803

Infamous ur gettin refund....lazyrider will not bc when I tried to cancel money order (the refund) I already sent u it had already been cashed... You really think I'm gonna send you 240 dollars I didn't answer your pm's bc I'm not gonna get ripped off... I will post the address I sent it to if you'd like....
Wow you're an idiot and a liar. I have the pm where you told me you canceled the money order already and were going to send a new one. I get off work at 7 as soon as I get home I'm posting the message.

Hey, I dont know what's going on but the MO still hasn't gotten here. Are you sure you sent it to the right address? If you want you can cancel the MO get your money back and send the dvd's because I'm still looking for movies or cancel it and try sending it again. But either way I suggest you cancel it because it may have gotten lost or something.

well i cancel it i sent it to the address on the envelope you sent me...i can get a list of movies i still have left and send you a partial refund if you would be interested in that you can go over the list and then tell me how much to send with them..thats if your interested in that otherwise i can retry the MO
Which movies do you still have?
i'll make a list on here then PM it to ya cause it will probably take a while to type them all out
I think I'll just take the full refund. Could you send it in an envelope with a tracking number or something this time because I don't want it to get lost again. And I don't know if you have done it yet but you should really cancel the other one because it never came to my house.
ok and other one has been canceled...i'll see what i can do to track it/delivery confirmation so i know if it gets there
When I get home I'm posting the actual screen so you can't say that I faked it or anything. I have no reason to scam anyone especially for $120.

Send me my comps monday or else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

U ever been woken from yo slumber by a fat mexican niqqa wearing a thong bodysuit number ?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

Send me my comps monday or else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

U ever been woken from yo slumber by a fat mexican niqqa wearing a thong bodysuit number ?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Seriously man can I have an update?
sorry i was gone i was taking an amp to omaha and dbag never showed after i waited hour and 25 minutes...after my 2 and half hour drive there so basically i wasted 5 hours today i'm sorry i'll get it out
Have you sent it yet?
sending it tomorrow sorry had to clear up a paypal deal today
These are messages you sent me on Tuesday and Thursday. How do you explain this? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

man those are some petty fucking lies. ive used better before without even thinking about it lol. he is just buying his fucking time

miles.jpg

miles2.jpg

miles3.jpg

Now this is what he's saying.

Miles4.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I told him I'll give him once chance to come clean and send me my refund or I'm reporting him to the police.

what doesnt make senes was didnt he say he couldnt do paypal because he doesnt have paypal?

then he says he was clearing up a paypal deal????

kinda sketchy

Just report him, he seems like a douchebag
Yea it seems like that's my only option at this point. Because the guy is straight up lying even with proof put right in front of his face.

what doesnt make senes was didnt he say he couldnt do paypal because he doesnt have paypal?
then he says he was clearing up a paypal deal????

kinda sketchy
Yea exactly I noticed that too. The dude is a horrible liar. If you're going to scam at least TRY not to get caught. This dude is on the same level of scamming as fatpat.

Yea exactly I noticed that too. The dude is a horrible liar. If you're going to scam at least TRY not to get caught. This dude is on the same level of scamming as fatpat.

lol. it ***** cuz i was considering buyin his xxx comps, but was waiting till my new subs n ish got here, and then you posted that up. so thank you for doin that. saves me the trouble

but some people just dont care dude. its messed up but in the end, itll come back on him. somehow or someway. still tho, do what you gotta do to get it straightened out. and good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies