Miles0803

ip checks been done dumb ass, type (miles0803) into your search...........................came back empty idiot, if your gonna contribute to a thread get the facts

ip checks been done dumb ass, type (miles0803) into your search...........................came back empty idiot, if your gonna contribute to a thread get the facts
keep talking **** motherfucker. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

well i hate people that come here like they know whats going on, plugitin and cianozo did it and then they flag every thread, they dont know ****, if i scammed this guy i wouldnt come here and defend myself, i wouldnt have come through on any of my other deals, lazy is a dbag scammer

well i hate people that come here like they know whats going on, plugitin and cianozo did it and then they flag every thread, they dont know ****, if i scammed this guy i wouldnt come here and defend myself, i wouldnt have come through on any of my other deals, lazy is a dbag scammer
How did I scam anyone?

chevilac says you did, and your tryin to scam me for another 120
lol I don't even know chevilac. I'm not trying to scam you for anything. I posted all the proof of the times you lied. How about this. You don't post in here until you have some proof that you

a) sent the Money Order

b)It was cashed by me

After I saw how you contradicted yourself about taking the stub to the bank and post office I'm pretty sure you never sent the MO at all. And the fact that you only wanted to deal with money orders and were taking forever to ship makes me think you had this planned out from the very beginning. Scammer.

you could only take the stub to the post office there the only ones that would have record of it i never said the bank i said post office, planned this from the beginning lmao you must have you like the conspiracy theories huh lmao, i sent you the money and because i wont send you another 120 you decided to destroy my name here and try to get me banned, i dont give a **** about this site, all it is, is big gay avatars and people talking about retarded **** most of which isn't car audio related at all....

you could only take the stub to the post office there the only ones that would have record of it i never said the bank i said post office, planned this from the beginning lmao you must have you like the conspiracy theories huh lmao, i sent you the money and because i wont send you another 120 you decided to destroy my name here and try to get me banned, i dont give a **** about this site, all it is, is big gay avatars and people talking about retarded **** most of which isn't car audio related at all....
Another lie.

i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the bank they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies