Miles0803

look at when my paypal was made you ****in d bag like 2 weeks after we made the deal...i made it so i could accept payments because no one wanted to do MO's...

look at when my paypal was made you ****in d bag like 2 weeks after we made the deal...i made it so i could accept payments because no one wanted to do MO's...
Dude I posted proof that you're a liar and you're still denying it. You're an idiot. I have been on here for a while and haven't had a single bad transaction. It was your idea to use a MO. You have another bad transaction going on here. And people are suspecting you of lying on CACO as well. You just got angry because I called you out on all your bs. I realize I'm never getting my money back from you but at least you'll never be able to do business on here or CACO anymore and that's good enough for me. I already reported you on the site from listed on here and I may go ahead and give your local police department a call too. Like I said before you're about as good of a scammer as fatpat.

Bout to ban this tard...
nG
Thanks. I know I'm never going to get my money back but as long as this guy can never do business here anymore I'll be satisfied. I can't stand these freaking scammers.

Maybe I should get off my fat a$$ and test this 275g4 i got from him weeks ago that's just collecting dust laying here. Think i will tomorrow and see which side of the fence I am on.

Maybe I should get off my fat a$$ and test this 275g4 i got from him weeks ago that's just collecting dust laying here. Think i will tomorrow and see which side of the fence I am on.
if you have had it for weeks and something ends up being wrong now you are pretty much out of luck. i know that ***** but test stuff right away.

Well as far as my situation goes. His girlfriend said she would send me a refund but I don't know when or if it will ever happen. I already filed a report on him on the ic3 site. If I don't get anything by a week I'm calling the police on him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies