Miles0803

dispute opened not playing around
That ***** man this dude is a scammer in my book. I vote for a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

friend told me he would ship because i had to work...he has tracking number im not scamming anyone your letting lazyrider get in your head...scott double din is on way will prove when friend calls with track number and same with you infamous

Im glad I didnt decide to work a trade with you, all this BS is bad juju...

I would have made you ship first though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

friend told me he would ship because i had to work...he has tracking number im not scamming anyone your letting lazyrider get in your head...scott double din is on way will prove when friend calls with track number and same with you infamous
I'm not getting into anyones head. I just told them what happened with the transaction I had with you and any reasonable person would be cautious if they were in the middle of a deal with you. You have had my money and the dvd's for over a month now. All I want to know is when are you going to give me my refund? You can use paypal this time so I'll know if you actually sent the money this time.

Maybe you shouldnt be selling anything if you are having to rely on a third party to handle shipping and getting tracking information to the people who have bought from you. You are the only person to blame in this klusterphuck.

Maybe you shouldnt be selling anything if you are having to rely on a third party to handle shipping and getting tracking information to the people who have bought from you. You are the only person to blame in this klusterphuck.
well said!

V.

maybe the friend decided to be a real friend and take the item for himself

flick3frames.gif

nG

Haven't heard anything about my refund so I'm giving until the end of today for an update. If nothing then I'm calling his local police department.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies