Mids Highs????

I am actually in baghdad right now. My pops dropped my car off the day after he picked it up from the dealer. I'm a civilian now. got out in 05 semper fi... I was having it done in shreveport louisiana, near barksdale air force base ironic lol. I just got off the phone with them, I told them I wanted to cancel it they said i was too far in to cancel so I am getting my dad to go get my car did not sign anything at all. They charged the deposit to my debit card $750. Said the custom box I had to pay for and all the wiring they have already used. This blows, I wish I had came here before starting this project. I just got excited after almost 4 yrs in he desert and trusted the ESTABLISHED shop.

I am actually in baghdad right now. My pops dropped my car off the day after he picked it up from the dealer. I'm a civilian now. got out in 05 semper fi... I was having it done in shreveport louisiana, near barksdale air force base ironic lol. I just got off the phone with them, I told them I wanted to cancel it they said i was too far in to cancel so I am getting my dad to go get my car did not sign anything at all. They charged the deposit to my debit card $750. Said the custom box I had to pay for and all the wiring they have already used. This blows, I wish I had came here before starting this project. I should have known better, I just got excited after almost 4 yrs in he desert and trusted the ESTABLISHED shop.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.