These components good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have tried asking in a couple other threads, but I never got a strait answer. So I figured I would start my own.

I purchased these components here.

http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=89&idproduct=235

I have them installed, and they get incredibly loud, and sound VERY VERY Good. To me I couldn't possibly ask for anything more. I mean, I can't even turn them up close to all the way, because they get so loud, and I don't notice any distortion in them at all at higher volumes.

But the thing is, I have only heard a handfull of setups, and don't know what else there is out there. I can't really imagine what $500+ components sound like, or what other high end $200 ones do, but I am just wondering if I got a good deal.

After shipping I paid about $210 to my door.

Cadence, eh...

Wouldn't be my choice, but if you like them then that's all that matters bud.

In the $500 range I'd be looking at the Rainbow Germanium and Polk SR6500 sets.

Other $200 sets I would have looked at: Alpine Type X, Rainbow SLC265, Polk MMC6500 to name just a few.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.