Mid range test

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I like reading these test results to see how full of crap they are.

The songs I'm going to link have a few, as they said hard to reproduce parts.

I can pick them all up so either my mids are great or the test is crap.

It's still cool to try them out to see for yourself.

In this one there is a chair in the studio and you can hear it move 4 times before the guy comes on

Pretty cool stuff either way.

I hear something at 1:20 and 1:27 if that's what you mean, almost sounds like someone dropping like a chopstick or something
I think that's it.

I'll try to find the review. Some of the stuff that failed could not have been as bad as they made it out to be.

They said the Scans where the only speakers they heard that in. I think that's about the time the Scan cult started

I think that's it. I'll try to find the review. Some of the stuff that failed could not have been as bad as they made it out to be.

They said the Scans where the only speakers they heard that in. I think that's about the time the Scan cult started
I take it back, it sounds more like a string hitting the fret on a guitar, which is kinda odd since it's only a piano playing. Definitely would not call that a chair in a studio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.