3k amp for 250$ Deal! and 1k sub for 125 shipped.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Pretty crazy deal. Their team 1k subs are at 125$ too. I think he's clearing house so get em while its dirt cheap

tzmIJ.jpg

9Tp3g.jpg

Ive heard that C2 is no longer in business,though I could be wrong??Im taking it that this is whats left on the shelves that has never sold and collected dust.Prob gear that has been sitting in a hot azz warehouse for a period of time?Bet those caps in those amps love that..Not for me..Ive been selling my old used amps for almost 15 years that I have collected, and still give a 14 day warranty unless specified,and have NEVER placed any of them in any kind of storage or garage shelving..always indoors in my home.

Hit or a miss if you buy any of this gear..and who is to say that any of it is in working order at that?Pretested before shipped out even?I might consider buying an amp or two for 50$ bucks shipped and a couple subs for 30 bucks shipped..parts or repair gear?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.